www.etsy.com/shop/levansrn

Hi! Who ever thought I'd be a blogger? I'm doing this to connect with people who love creating things. Welcome!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme....and so much more to come!


This is my herb garden.  I love having fresh herbs available.  

I also snuck in some broccoli, cauliflower and my favorite...brussel sprouts.

This year we are expanding the garden.

We started last year with one 4x4 foot and one 4x8 foot box.

This year we added two 4x4 foot boxes and one 4x8 foot box!
Here's a pic of my sweetie, Jim, putting in the drip irrigation.

We planted 6 tomato plants.  Italian, Roma, Grape, Rainbow, Tye Dye, and San Francisco Fog.

We also planted Arugula, Soy beans, Bok choy, cucumbers, Japanese eggplant, lettuce...

 If you are around this summer and need tomatoes, come on by!!

XOXO
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big list of Sewing blogs - I'm in, are you?
Locations of visitors to this page