www.etsy.com/shop/levansrn

Hi! Who ever thought I'd be a blogger? I'm doing this to connect with people who love creating things. Welcome!

Monday, May 23, 2016

Hello, is it Vintage Silk Kimono French Hair Clips you are looking for?

I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
Vintage Silk Kimono French Hair Clips are all you've ever wanted, and my arms are open wide
'Cause you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much, you'll look fabulous!
I long to see the sunlight in your hair with a Vintage Silk Kimono French Hair Clip
And tell you time and time again how much I care
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow
Hello, I've just got to let you know:
Mermaker's Garden has Beautiful Hair Clips!

www.mermakers.etsy.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Big list of Sewing blogs - I'm in, are you?
Locations of visitors to this page