www.etsy.com/shop/levansrn

Hi! Who ever thought I'd be a blogger? I'm doing this to connect with people who love creating things. Welcome!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

If you see these two, send them over!


Funny Pictures - Cute Kittens
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Ok, I'm a sucker for a cute kitty or two. 
I have my own herd of cats, Lily, Jonny, Sweetie Cat, and Mr. Whiskers.
I love icanhascheezeburger.com

I just wish that my kitties would appreciate the lovely outfits that I would be so happy to make for them,
.

                                                                               This is Lily.


This is Mr. Whiskers, with some 'nip.  He likes 'nip.
This is Jonny. In the car....Jonny has a very "colorful" past.
This is Sweetie Cat.  She is from Sweeden.

So there you go. So many kitties to love!  

XOXOXO
Leslie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Big list of Sewing blogs - I'm in, are you?
Locations of visitors to this page