www.etsy.com/shop/levansrn

Hi! Who ever thought I'd be a blogger? I'm doing this to connect with people who love creating things. Welcome!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Jim's Jeans Purse

This is a pic of the jeans purse I made today.  It is a method of constructing a bag that I have been meaning to try out for a while.  Everything just kinda flowed together and I came out with a really great bag.   My dd Annie even likes it!  She's taking it out tonight!
I'm actually honored that she likes it...She's quite particular!
The edges of the handles have been fringed to give it that forever look.  

I call it Jim's Jeans Purse, because my sweetie, Jim, gave up a pair of his jeans for this, and, just by luck the coordinating fabric is from the Jim Shore Collection.  

Sometimes things just work out.

XOXO
Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Big list of Sewing blogs - I'm in, are you?
Locations of visitors to this page